Friday, February 17, 2012

Res ipsa loquitur



Res ipsa loquitur.
The facts speak for themselves.
If the duty of an acting party against harming a second party is self evident,  that duty need not be formally expressed for it to be actionable.
A breach of this duty can be inferred by an end result, without direct evidence of how a defendant behaved.
If a wing falls off a plane, it's hard for the airline to be held harmless. If the airline were not inherently negligent, the plane wouldn't have crashed.
This is an unwaivable duty.
If the child of a malignant narcissist could have seen their future from the womb, most would have taken a pass.
 It's a choice we didn't get.
Giving us life doesn't convey ownership.  It is a duty you took upon yourself.
Bearing a child is to accept the duty of parenting this child.
In the world of the intractably snot nosed, entitled, ungovernable bastards,  who is to blame for the discord between us?
We are what you made us.
 It doesn't matter if you won't see it.
Your denial only works for you.
We will no longer be bound by an agreement that we did not participate in making.



























7 comments:

upsi said...

"In the world of the intractably snot nosed, entitled, ungovernable bastards, that sprang forth from the loins of our narcissistic earth bound makers, who is to blame for discord?"

burst out laughing when i read this, ungovernable indeed. who the fuck do we think we are.

q1605 said...

I mean really! Just who do we think we are?
Obstinate willful hand biting ingrates that rebel against their perfection the first chance we get.
Excuse me. My allergies are in full bloom.
a
a
ah
fuck yew!

Lisa said...

"Obstinate willful hand biting ingrates that rebel against their perfection the first chance we get."

I know I am! I know, I know, God save us, hallelujah, oh Lord! Brother, let us pray.

Anonymous said...

"We will no longer be bound by an agreement that we did not participate in making."
Damn right! This is a good way to put it.

I felt my blood starting to simmer as I read through this post. It pisses me off to no end that throughout all of the abuse that my mother inflicted upon me, and the crimes that she committed against me, I'm supposed to be the bigger person. I'm supposed to get over all of this and act like everything's okay??? Because I have nothing to do with this crazy bitch, I'm some horrible person who "holds grudges"? Who the hell do I think I am to just cut off all contact?

The bitch sent me a message not too long ago telling me that I was "stuck" with her, and would always be her daughter no matter what...Ummm...I'm no longer bound by an agreement that I didn't make to begin with! lol

q1605 said...

My mother is using the "my wife is poisoning me against her defense."
As she no doubt blisters me with that blow torch mouth of hers.

Anonymous said...

yep, I never signed on the dotted line saying I would be anything in particular, especially not anything that She wanted me to be. It's a one way street with them. They want everyone to meet their expectations but they meet no one's expectations. And would be incensed if you thought they should.

Sis

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.