Saturday, June 30, 2012

Daily Strength (Part Twat)



The people from Daily Strength  will remain on my list of the one usual suspect when it comes to people that  blow in like a cool breeze offering a quick word and a narcissistic wave of the hand to fix interpersonal relationship dynamics that are way too deep for personality disordered people like them to grasp.
And honey, trust me. I may not know you personally.
But I know your type.
Heal myself? That's just what I needed. Why didn't I think of that solution about mmmmmm
Thirty-nine years ago. 
You mean to tell me that all I needed to do to wipe my hard drive clean of the sound of gunshots and the anguished screams of my mothers victims was just to get over it?
It was all so simple.
And right in front of my eyes.
And it was there all along.
Just look at the bright side of life.

No automatic alt text available.


You know how to tell you have been slimed by an interloper from the Daily Strength? They drop in anonymously from places like Hallandale Florida using a Mac and Chrome 19.0 to browse. Their screen resolution is 1280 x 800. They always have java-script enabled and their ISP address is **.***.**.32.
Of course this is all just a guess.
I could be wrong.
They hang around for about 19 minutes and eleven seconds, which is the average waiting time for tennis lessons at bottom tier country clubs.
Speaking of bottom.  
If your closeted gay husband was getting banged by his lover on the beach, and they both got hit by lightening, who would make to meet our lord and savior Jesus Christ first?
Your husband!
His shit's already packed!

My apologies to gay folks. If you knew me you would know my affinity for gay people and how you brighten up a dreary world. But sometimes you gotta hit Christians in the bread basket to get their attention. 

No god I would ever believe in would condemn me for eternity for questioning his existence, not to mention me mocking him after giving me the mother he gave me.




3 comments:

Tundra Woman said...

I always tell these people the same thing I taught my dogs: "Heel" (yourself.)
My dogs are far more receptive. And a helluva lot smarter. They're great company, believe our "collective" reality because I've never lied, abused, manipulated or neglected them. They know what "Boundaries" are and don't mess with 'em. They "get" the whole concept of "Respect" as a two way street. They don't take off when the going gets tough or "ignore" me because it's more....."convenient." They know all about unconditional love and give it as well receive it. And they'll defend me with their very lives if the need arises. They have no problem chasing the "Born Agains" or other Door to Door "Salesmen/Women" shilling for some deity or another. Which cuts down on the "interference" when I'm home, going about my daily business and minding my own as well. They'll take a chunk out of any unwanted/uninvited "visitors" who think it's perfectly acceptable to wander down my private driveway, Bible in one hand, "Pamphlets" in another; my "immortal soul" suddenly becomes faar less important than their "mortal" dermis. So sue me-good luck with that after you encroached on Private, Posted Property.
Remember the Hare Krishnas with their Airport "Routines" all those years ago? They're almost tolerable compared to these "new improved" versions. I don't push my beliefs on others. I figure if "others" can't be reciprocal they deserve to entertain me while my dogs chase 'em down. And keep 'em there until the cops arrive and charge them with Trespassing.
TW

q1605 said...

Amen!

Sweetness said...

So if a certain, popular, desert god always has a "plan," then he'd have to be a complete psychopath to sit back and watch while children get abused repeatedly by narcissistic parents. Hhmmm...a plan? Yes. A plan to make these kids grow up to be adults who are scared of their own shadows but will need "him" to help them make sense of their lives. Sure sounds like a controlling narcissist, doesn't it? And the people who continue perpetuating this fraud? Oh, maybe the same thing. Who else but a narc would insist that others believe the hype that one must follow a dictator who allows horrible things to happen, but then requires that they thank "him" for everything he's done for them or given to them? Whoever came up with this shit is a genius.