Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daily Strength

There are milestones around every corner. Unseen and unnoticed until one jumps out and bites you in the ass. I can't definitively say that this comment was posted by a member of the Daily Strength site, but it sure smacks of it. This person singled in on a one dimensional post about my mothers insufferable demeanor after her stroke, and came this close   .      to chastising me about my unforgiving  behavior and attitude towards her.
This is not my mother:

 hErE sHe IS:


It's this one right here.
http://rumblestripq.blogspot.com/2012/04/beginning-of-end.html?showComment=1340868895023#c2928913131933653537

I don't mind someone going off half cocked. But to imply that I would cut ties with a June Cleaver of a mother months after her ischemic attack, and only because of her post stroke affect,.... is a bit insulting.
Like I would walk away from a doting mother that has spent decades raising and pampering me.
HA!
This bitch wouldn't have been allowed to raise cobra's.
Whether you are from the Daily Strength or not, don't read a couple of posts and decide I am the snot nose bastard's that the parents of the people who frequent these sites like to think we are.
I heard the self infected gunshot that killed my father.
My sis heard the shot that killed her murder victim.
All a result of her unbridled sociopath tendencies.
She engaged in such disgusting behavior (both sexual and ...just disgusting) that I blush writing about it.
Both because it is disgusting, and because I worry people will think I am lying.

12 comments:

Jonsi said...

"Whether you are from the Daily Strength or not, don't read a couple of posts and decide I am the snot nose bastard's that the parents of the people who frequent these sites like to think we are."

That's what they do, slink around the blogs of estranged adult kids (and their wives) and claim, after reading a post or two, that unless your mother was a genocidal dictator, then you have no right...NO RIGHT, MISTER...cutting off contact with her and badmouthing her.

And, by the way, if you claim that she WAS a genocidal dictator, well then, you're just lying aren't you, Mr. Poopypants!

Off to read the offending comment now. I'm mad already.

Anonymous said...

what was her excuse for her behavior before the stroke?


Sis

q1605 said...

She had not yet communed with God and had him shed his grace on thee.

Lisa said...

I think I know what his answer would be:
"Oh, that's not even the gun she used!"

Anonymous said...

oh Lordie, thank goodness she never went Born Again Christian, lolololol.

Sis

vicariousrising said...

Is the daily strength picking on you Q? want me to punch them in their collective snouts?

q1605 said...

Ir smells like DS.
It tastes like DS.
I hope I don't step in it.

Jonsi said...

It smells like DS.
It tastes like DS.
I hope I don't step in it.

Bah! HAHAHA! I love it.

I pick fights with them all the time, Vicarious. They're just too stupid to have realized it yet. I've got a post up right now about one of theirs. And right after I wrote it, I saw that Q was having DS troubles.

The bastids.

Tundra Woman said...

After the attack on PA's Blog I knew they were on the loose. PA's was a "probe." Now they're prepping the field and shooting off their mouths/artillery. Next comes the "(sub)Human Parental Wave Attack." VR just posted a PHENOMENAL summary of these POS "Parents."
And YOU, Q have the audacity to call that homicidal nympho aka The Barbarian on her shit.
Guess they can identify.
TW

Tundra Woman said...

Hey, BTW I've had a COUPLE of strokes and I STILL haven't begun to approach the level of pure nasty, homicidal, conniving, raging, mind-bending, abusive behavior of my MNPsychobitch.
But then again, I wasn't like that BEFORE. And she died just the way these OTHER "EPs" are gonna die: Alone, family-less and friendless...still believing in their delusions of "innocence" and "victimhood." Yep, the world-and her offspring, her ex-DH who divorced her as soon as the kids were of age-done her WRONG. Uh huh.
This world is a MUCH BETTER place with her death.
TW

Anonymous said...

and TW, I think it's sad that people like that push otherwise nice and compassionate people to the point that they do have to ditch their parents or family. But the going NC is a reaction and a defense, a symptom, not the cause nor the disease.

Sis

q1605 said...

Sis. It always seems the innocent by standers bear the brunt of the collateral damage.
Like the energizer bunny they just keep going and going and going....
With their pathological lack of empathy they never slow down.
I just don't get how they can be so hyper-sensitive to slights from others, but never give a shit about who they trample underfoot.
That has to be a choice.
Like Karen Placek says in the title of her blog.
The secret of the universe is choice.
And malignant narcissist's can make one.