Thursday, August 30, 2012

Even More Daily Strength

By God never let it be said I won't give credit where credit is due. I went to the DS and as usual clicked the first post I came to and here is what I got. This woman has a clue. The others there, as well as MN's every where could learn something from her.

I am new to this site and how depressing it is !! I haven't seen my Son for 6 months and it hurts like hell but I Love him with all my heart and I will never give up on him. I am getting on with my life and I remain positive that one day things will turn around. I won't expect an apology, I will let him express his feelings, if he wishes, and do my best to understand. My door will always be open for him...He's my Son.

I think I will see if she might want to adopt me.
54 year old construction worker seeking mother like substitute to fetch beers and wash under wear while cleaning cat puke...........
No that isn't right.
39 year old architect who loves moon light walks on the beach, whispering sweet nothings into soft ears, and is more than ready to be a man who will listen to a woman's hopes, and share her dreams ...wait I am petitioning for a mother not ...
OK......I need to snap out of it.

Of course the lady gets a 10 comment pile up of the same old song and dance. I give her three months and she'll be telling them about what a waste of space he was. How he had a scholarship to MIT but wasted his life as a co-founder of some lame produce company that is so short sighted that their product mix is limited to selling only one type of fruit. Apples. McIntosh apples at that.

Here is one:

Positivemum ~ there is nothing wrong with keeping the door open. Just remember that while that door is open a lot of negative can walk right in too! Self-doubt.....self-hatred.....confusion......anger.......bottomless sorrow.....depression....etc....etc....etc.

And here is another:
My door will always be open too. My daughter has been in and out four times. Only next time she will only be coming for a visit and will not be moving in. It hurts me too, but I am tired of cleaning up after a 35 year old and paying her way every time she wants to move back with us. She is angry at me because I told her she needed to grow up and find some respect or move out. I hope it turns around someday but she chose the silence. I did not.

And here is one I am adding only because the poster is a smoking hot blonde.

How did I turn it around? I put the focus on me and all the good things going on in my life instead of constantly obsessing over my son and the estrangement. I joined a gym and found physical fitness, running and healthy eating.

And might I say an outstanding job, and well done at the gym.

I think their credibility gap comes because they all think they have class. And that class comes by surrounding yourself with a bunch of up tight bitches like yourself and every one commencing a circle jerk of every one assuring every one else that you all have class. That class is a function of wealth, real or imagined, and what level on the pecking order a person can plug themselves into and not stand out.
I've known homeless people with more class than the whole lot of them. Even the crazy ones. You can medicate crazy. They have yet to find a cure for status seeking dumb ass bitch.

21 comments:

Calibans Sister said...

I saw a comment there yesterday from a "loving mom" who said something to the effect of: (and I paraphrase): "I want my daughter back, but not the person she's become. I want back my old daughter, the way she used to be, not this other person that I don't even know anymore."

So.....do you or do you not want "her" back? Depends on what the meaning of "her" is. "Her" definition of "her," or your definition of "her"?

q1605 said...

I am not sure how close you got to the affect of the poster, but you nailed Bill Clinton on the first take.

Calibans Sister said...

Ahh Q I knew you'd hear it.

Jonsi said...

Gee, if not for the time frame, I'd have said that fake cunt was NMIL. She's used all the same language, "I'll always leave the door open for you." "You're my son and I'll always love you."

Nice script bitch.

q1605 said...

It sounded good. Damn! Just when I was taking some edge off my jaded self, Jonsi snaps me back to reality.
I would like to see her face and body language as she was speaking those words.
Probably looked like she had a dog turd under her nose.

q1605 said...

Yeah CS. She wants the old style daughter. The kind that you turn the crank and it waddles around the room bleeting mama like a sheep.
This new model is self wound, self propelled, and navigates itself at will. AND IT WILL NOT DO A GODDAMN THING YOU TELL IT TO DO EVEN IF IT IS FOR IT'S OWN GOOD!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like most of them just want to leave the door open so they can slam it on the person when they try to come through it.


Sis

Tundra Woman said...

'scuse me here, folks, I got a question with my own classy ass self?
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN FOR THESE UNGRATEFUL BRATS?
These are the same "kids" (many of us btw, are old enough to be receiving unsolicited senior citizen discounts) you can't stand, want to trade in for a younger model, are denigrated repeatedly by YOU, the "fine parents" who did EVERYTHING for us (including screwing our boyfriends/girlfriends, best friends-or hell, ALL of their friends), don't understand "WHY" they did this after all you DID TO (thass right, the word is not "for") them etc. etc. etc.
And you want to "leave the door open"??? Tell ya what: When you can shut your mouth, your legs and your mind even more tightly than it already is (ditto the "refreshed" face), pay your own bills without identity thieving our's or some other "mark" (who ever is paying your bills FOR you NOW) you may notice a slight draft and for a change, it isn't an "overdraft:"
It's the Cat 5 WIND/Full-Throttle Jet Engine Draft we left in our wake as our "ungrateful," "bratty," "spoiled," "mentally ill/disordered," "disgraceful," "lying," "overly-sensitive," "controlled-by-our-spouses," "underachieving," "godless heathen," selves left for good.
So please, shut the door. You might catch a cold which will be morphed into a near-death experience and it will be ALL OUR FAULT. Please, go back to your on-line dating sites with the rest of the wanna-be's/MNs. At least you're all on a level playing field and you can pretend to photo-shop yourselves, "tweak" (read, "LIE" in which you received your Ph.D, also on-line) your "Profile" and meet your next "match." And please turn off the light. You never know who's gonna be paying your utility bills next, but it won't be us and besides, you need to save for $$ for "posterity" or until you con your next mark, renew your dating sites, cop/sell your next hit etc.
Yep, they're absolutely that crazy: It makes all kinds of sense to me you'd leave the "door open" for "kids" you've wiped your feet all over for years and continue to denigrate. Unless you need someone to wipe your ass or are planning for that "contingency." In the meantime, it really doesn't matter WHAT you tell the neighbors/pastor/hapless-person-next-to-you at some "Charity Event."
We're GONE. And that's all that matters at this point.
TW

Bess said...

Gone can be such a beautiful word.

q1605 said...

And on the sixth day God created The Daily Strength and The Daily Strength said shove off loser.
We can take it from here and if you don't like it you can kiss our ass.

q1605 said...

Yeah sis. My son is my son and he will always be welcome.
Just as soon as you bend over and tie your shoe.

Bess said...

Yars, yars, bend over so they can shove a pineapple up your ass. The humiliation must be complete. My father said often and without prompting if my life went to hell I could always come back to live with him. He fully expected I would have to rely on this kindness, many thanks to the dysfunctional teachings of him and the mother. It never came to that. That really would have been the biggest, thorniest pineapple of them all.

Anonymous said...

They should make people take psych tests before they have kids. You have to take a test to get a driver's license, but not to have kids.


Sis

q1605 said...

Can't say for sure, but entitlement to unbridled reproductive rights can usually be traced to some anachronistic religious tradition that while initially appearing to foster freedom of reproductive rights ultimately restricts them.
See Trig Palin.

Calibans Sister said...

Yeah Sister Bess, my NF says 'well if you're in trouble I suppose we could help you a little." I'm trembling with the love the suffuses such sentiment! Like yvegas who said she's gonna leave all her money to her second hubby who can only pass it along to her estranged daughter when the daughter is homeless and starving.
Praise be to Jesus.

Tundra Woman said...

Yk, here's another "kicker" re: "Financial Assistance" from wealthy parents: Did you know you can GIVE each one of your kids and grandkids up to $10,000/yr. in any form-cash, stocks/bonds etc. as a "Gift" and WRITE THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OFF ON YOUR TAXES? Yep. We're a tax write off at best.
So, CS (for example) you know that plane ticket your dear old dad offered? That's a tax write off. You can be certain they don't believe in "Wealth Distribution" unless it benefits THEM in some way, and it isn't all about you gettin' down own your knees and thanking them for their (cheap ass) "magnanimity." (Although groveling IS a necessity, NOT an option in the world according to NPs.)
You don't EVER want to be left with anything in their Wills or Trusts: At best it will come with all kinds of nasty attached strings etc. but also an ungodly amount in Estate Taxes for which YOU will be liable:
They planned it that way.
TW

q1605 said...

Check your US tax code TW. In the states it is $13,000. The republican congress raised the life time cumulative limit to a paltry $5,120,000.
Thanks GW. When mine comes in I'll be sure and spread it around.
I don't know how to convey those kind of funds without tripping the $13,000 annual limit unless you live to the age of 148.
And the cash has to meet the IRS definition of a gift.
Was the cash given with a "detached and disinterested generosity"?
With a narc a gift is never a disinterested venture and it goddamn sure isn't done out of generosity.
So they can all go fuck themselves.
Narc's want to squeeze every last nickle till the buffalo shits, but will gleefully leave you to the dogs of the IRS with little more than a book of worthless checks and a door flier for a tax attorney that practices out of the trunk of his car.
And this IRS that you speak of?
This fairy tale that is the IRS?
I fought the IRS.
And the IRS won.
My mother would convert her assets into cash and burn it before she would see me or Sis drag a dime.
And with my luck the IRS will define the pile of ashes as an illegal tax shelter and access penalties and interest.
I better die now before it's too late.

Tundra Woman said...

^Don't cho dare, q. The Barbarian isn't gonna last forever-even if it feels that way, and do I EVER know THAT feeling.
Thanks for the IRS update. Apparently the limit has been raised and well it should be: After all, you know with that oil war and all the cost plus no bid contracts someone(s) gotta benefit and it surely wasn't us and no, we won't mention any names but just a hint: One of them was aka "Pump Head." See what multiple bypass surgeries do to ya?
The rest of us couldn't even consider such a procedure even once given the financial cost. As CS's father remarked while recuperating from surgery with all the additional paid help he had at home, "What do people without money DO?"
We make do/accommodate. Or suffer and die. The N's never suffer, despite what they'd like the rest of the world to believe.
But they DO die and never soon enough, IMO.
TW

Bess said...

I was convinced dad would never die. When he did, I even imagined he was haunting me - flicking my ear, poking my breast in the middle of the night, etc. Maybe he did stay for awhile, but the fear of never escaping was so ingrained. It's been almost a year, and I'm just starting to understand that I can be free. Not talking to mom helps, too. My fear of the mindfuck has diminished.

Door mat said...

Just so I know, how old are you? I'll tell you if you tell me ;)

q1605 said...

Old enough to know better too young to care.
I am 54.