Sunday, November 18, 2012

Femme Fatale




When last we checked into the Barbarian's criminal past, I had run up a blind alley as far as producing any new relics from her days as the family femme fatale. So I decided to have a go at her partner in crime, the infamous Bill Jobe, but didn't have the cause number for his case, only my mothers. The nice lady,
(h/t to Charlotte) at the Dallas County Clerks office, said if I had my mothers cause number, they would still have a file on her, just no transcript. In Texas, transcripts remain the property of the court reporter, who for all we know is dead, or living under a bridge in Kathmandu.
 I filled out the request, and went home to wait. It had long ago been moved to their warehouse.
I expected to never hear from them again.
Two weeks to the day, I got a call back from the clerk who told me her file was there and to come down and see.
 It weighed about four pounds and was an inch and a half thick. I flung the folder open and it was filled with a zillion motions, and all the subpoena's, and stipulations about what evidence could, and could not be allowed.
Other than the names, it could have been from any murder trial ever tried, in any court of law around the world.
Except for a list of discovery items and bits of her original statement that were going to be the focus of her lawyers strategy. These bits do shed some light on how she got off, and for now these are the only words that I have ever seen/heard that came out of the Barbarian's mouth.
The first page has a couple of paragraphs of a detectives statements, and the second page has a bit of the Barbarian's original statement.
Her description of the driveway and gate are backward. There is a gate and then the side walk. It's all driveway until then. That's not unexpected. But she seems determined to keep calling her partner Willard.
He went by Bill. No one but the State of Texas ever called him Willard. She didn't miss a lick.
Willard Willard Willard.
Was she distancing her self from the appearance that they were in league? 
She is describing him as if he walked in the front to borrow a cup of sugar and walked through the back and emptied her gun in this guys back.
He banged her like a drum, morning, noon, and nitey nite nite.
They mooned around each other like two love struck fifteen year old's. 
And how does this explain that we were in Dallas, with two swinging dicks in orbit around her, when our father was expecting us in Denver like .......NOW!
Everybody says she played every one like a banjo. I don't see it. She didn't have to. 
All she did was shove her titties in some dudes face, and he played himself.
My dick has got me in some pretty tight places (no pun), but c'mon, I still have veto power.
It's not that hard to get laid. Really it's not.
Don't forget, as this action packed scenario played out, she had her eight and fifteen year old kids asleep inside.   



17 comments:

Tundra Woman said...

Of course she was distancing herself from her co-perp. How that explains The Barbarian's decision to assist "Willard" in shoving the deceased's body in the trunk of his vehicle AND traveling with "Willard" to dispose of the vehicle and body etc., how "Willard" even knew where she kept her weapon etc. are not the questions here at all.
All the law does is establish beyond a reasonable doubt "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." No where does "Innocent" enter the equation, ever. Under the legal definition depending on the charges (and it appears the DA was sticking strictly with Murder or Manslaughter) she's "Not Guilty." Under any degree of common sense and culpability, she's Guilty as hell; it's too bad the DA chose to limit the charges so narrowly. (Bet they didn't make THAT "error" again.)
Kids? WHAT KIDS? The Barbarian used her "kids" to further her agenda in the same calculated fashion she did every one else: She poached her "DD's" (Sis's) boyfriend, "Willard" in a disgusting display of crushing the "competition" with absolute impunity, had no reservations about further traumatizing either one of you by having you testify if necessary to save her ass, to present herself as a "Momma-With-Children" who will be left with no "Momma" in the event she WAS found "Guilty" and had no real interest in sex per se. Sex was simply an instrument for her to use to wield and FEEL Power and Control over others, to fulfill the same "Crack" addiction they all have-ie, Drama, to manipulate, to destroy, to reinforce their view of themselves as "special" and above all, omnipotent.
A "Wedding" does not make a "Marriage." This was no more about sex than having kids is about being a "Mother:" As we all know having kids means you gave birth, period the end. The rest of the world seems to find this distinction unfathomable.
The same as the Law has nothing to do with "Innocence." Unless you've been associated in some intimate manner with what actually takes place it's easy to assume the Guilty always are and the rest are "Innocent."
The hell they are: They're NO MORE "Innocent" than they are "Parents."
TW

q1605 said...

Amen to you TW, and way to take it to the bottom line.
I didn't fall for her shit when I was eight, and it was just a courtesy flush to not call her on her shit as an adult. I hated that mother fucker Bill, and saw right through his fake ass Captain Kangaroo act he sometimes pulled around me.
Truth be known, if their hi-jinks were not so resource consuming, and given enough time, I was plotting some kind of revenge for the bastard killing my Guinea Pig.
I just couldn't keep up with their shenanigan's long enough to figure some way to do it. LOLOL
I thought we were shed of him when we left KC. Then she picks the little bitch up on the way out of town.
He was a smarmy little punk.
Maybe that's why I go south now when I am presented with disingenuous bullshit.

Tundra Woman said...

He killed your Guinea Pig? Good gawd. That is beyond cruel.
IMO, those two DESERVED each other. And you and Sis should have lived with gma from day ONE.
TW

q1605 said...

He got my pet drunk and threw him in the shower to sober him up. The pig came down with pneumonia and after about a week died.

Tundra Woman said...

Sick fucker. I'd like to do the same to him.
Yeah, I know, shame on me, right? NO, the shame is on HIM.
OTOH, no doubt when he arrived in Prison he was someone's bitch within hours. Not only was he a guppy, he was a young, "fresh" one. <That does give me a perverse sense of satisfaction. Hope it does for you as well.
TW

vicariousrising said...

Man, I'm so glad you got ahold of these. Let's slay some dragons.

q1605 said...

Yowsah VR!

mulderfan said...

This fucking awesome! Can't believe you got your hands on the "goods". Pardon me for saying this Q, but your mommy is one twisted bitch for dragging a couple of kids through this messy shit.

How come I, who know nothing about the lay of the land, can see right through this pile of crap to the big red G for "guilty" emblazoned on mommy dearest's forehead? Did she perchance blow the prosecutor a time or two?

WTF!

q1605 said...

Me thinkest thine barrister's for thy crown, were as sailor's becalmed in thy horse latitudes, so the barbarian blew them safely to shore.

Tundra Woman said...

The Barbarian also had a very expensive attorney, did she not? Wasn't he involved in Roe v. Wade? In addition to being morally bankrupt, she also had no compunction about financially bankrupting the entire family as well as dragging the family name through the mud right along with you kids. Great "fun" for you kids to be going to school while "Momma" is on trial or awaiting trial for murder and it's all over the media. It seems to me placing the event in it's historical perspective re: the sanctity of "Mommas" at that time which IMO was even more intense/rigid then than it is now further impeded the "jury of peers" (who had internalized the mores and values of that time) by virtue of her gender and her role as a "wife" and "mother" particularly. And all the Suppression Hearings and exculpatory evidence ensured they would never get the full picture in any event. (I wonder how "Willard" the wimp "explained" shooting the deceased in the back....)
This is exactly what I mean about the implications of lacking conscience or having one which is severely impaired. How freeing for the individual: How terrifying for the rest of us especially as vulnerable kids.
You and Sis never stood a chance with her, q. If she could walk on a Murder charge past the adults (gma, your father) and the Professionals by exploiting all the legal loop holes what hope was there for you two? They are just so predatory no one is safe, especially the kids.
TW

q1605 said...

The district attorney was Henry Wade. The Wade in Roe V. Wade.
I can't remember what he did to eff it up, but he intended to try her case himself but was suspended for something. Just for a short time. I want to say he got a DWI but I really don't remember. He would have tried Oswald and did try Jack Ruby. My mother's case got handed off to an ADA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Wade
My mothers attorney was a Dallas legend. He argued several cases before the Supreme court etc. Most successfully.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/1999-12-23/news/good-time-charlie/
My school attendance during this time was most definitely a back bone building time for me.
The kids weren't as bad as the teachers. But I had a few bloody nose's over all that.
We all pulled together. All of us but her. She ran amok and we followed suit with my pussy dazzled father.

Door mat said...

My god. Yet you still have contact?

q1605 said...

No. I haven't seen her or spoken with her for three years.

Door mat said...

I'm not sure as what to say. Except that I am thankful (yes, this does tie into an American traditional holiday -but by coincidence, since I am australian, which im sure you know), that I found your blog.
The tiny steps forward, those little doubts that yours and others have provided , have given me a 'direction' of sorts. So, thank you. I wish I could have read your other posts before you removed them.

q1605 said...

Trust me door mat, can I call you door? You ain't missing much.
I had no idea you are from down under.
God I would love to hear your accent.
I worked with a guy that used to date a girl from Australia. Maybe you can confirm this. You guys slice pickled beets and put them on hamburgers?
Um Yummie.
That sounds so delicious that urp.
He said he loved it. It's flies in the face of what we are trained for that it doesn't sound so great.

Door mat said...

Door is cool.
I figured when you advised about stat counter you might have notice Australia pop up. Plus I spell things different lol.
We do! And it's great! It comes in cans and juice that way. We also bake the baby ones with some of our baked dinners, also wonderful!
We call it beetroot. There's this little saying/joke "you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a root". We're an odd bunch!

q1605 said...

Odd works for me.