Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tracy Richter.


It's not hard to find criminal's in this world. Swing a dead rat and you'll hit one of some caliber. They're every where. Serial murderers. Armed robbers. Embezzlers. Habitual double parkers. 
You could be living next door to one and never know.
Until they get caught. Some keep it reeled in. Some break so crazy they are nailed cat quick. 
Women killers are an intrigue.  I like to watch society keep not believing they are capable of what they find so easy to do.  My mother like's to put a twist on her twist. If she kept the lion's share of her betrayals to herself, she might have hummed right along until providence put out her lights. 
Sociopath's are dual entry accountants.
For each back stab, there must be a balancing nose rubbed in the filth.
Nothing is over without cashing that check of betrayal. To reveal themselves and watch the hollow face of loved ones having dinner with someone normal, only to realize they are sitting across from a sociopath.
That's what they live for.
That's the pay off.
That lightening strike and death rattle makes them squirm with orgasmic joy.
I have seen it.
You don't want to. 
It's not easy to find a homicidal, soccer mom hybrid.  
There are women who kill. But rarely do they resort to the subterfuge of a Tracey Richter.



Guys are too busy humping their legs to catch the reptilian lack of sparkle.  Eyes that are on, but show no one of conscience within.

Before a poor slob knows it, he is snared in that tar pit trap of obsessive love.
Ripe for betrayal.

If she were mixing a drink and wanting to fuck me, I would go easy on her too. But if she were mixing me a drink, that would mean she wasn't convicted of first degree murder, and sentenced to life without parole.

Tracey and her second husband met and married in Chicago.
Jim Fischer sums her up here.

After she married number two, she claimed an oral surgeon sexually assaulted her during sedation. Part of a plot to extort 150K from him.
Said she woke up dressed in red high heels with him masturbating.
Accused her first husband of being a pedophile. Plastered the cars and telephone poles in his neighborhood with posters of his picture and claims of his perversion.
The evidence of his deviancy was this.
Nothing.
The evidence of her rape at the hands of her dentist was this.
Nothing.
She waited for months to tell anyone about her assault.
Even her new husband.
She left the house in black skirts to model for Black Velvet whiskey. With nary a check forthcoming.
Sorry Tracy. You're doable, but not even close. 

Her fidelity was in question.
Accusations made.
Accusations denied.
A new start for this marriage was in order.
A new start was made.
In Early Iowa.
A town her second husband apologized to for the carnage she unleashed.

Early Iowa.
 She, for what ever reason, had a kid over to the house. Ostensibly to help with filing.
It ended with her shooting him in the back nine times and claiming he was in on a murder for hire plot with her first husband. She had the kid write a notebook detailing plans about him and her ex-husband conspiring to kill her, then planted it in the kids car. Imagine that 20 year old writing what amounts to a suicide note with a gun to his head.

The law never bought her story, and they kept the notebook's existence quiet to avoid scandalizing the ex further. They were that sure she was a lying sack.
The kids death led to the parents divorce. And the eventual suicide of his father.
While these folks came unraveled, she moved to Omaha and appeared on the Montel Williams show.
She was a hero. A heroine that saved the life of herself and her then 11 year old son.

And for what?

It would be bad enough if these people, just whacked the person they have decided to whack. But this ripples out through every one.
Lives are changed.
Lives are ended.
Lives are distorted beyond belief.
And people are robbed of things that money can't replace.



 In a matter of a moment

Lost till the end of time

It's the evening of another day

And the end of mine



Now the starlight which has found me

Lost for a million years

Tries to linger as it fills my eyes

Till it disappears



Could it be that somebody else is

Looking into my mind



Some other place

Somewhere

Some other time



Some other place

Somewhere

Some other time



Like a mirror held before me

Large as the sky is wide

And the image is reflected

Back to the other side



Could it be that somebody else is

Looking into my mind



Some other place

Somewhere

Some other time



Some other place

Somewhere

Some other time

16 comments:

vicariousrising said...

"Habitual double parkers." I know that wasn't your point, but that made me snort. We had one of those at our first townhouse, and when my husband got fed up and temporarily blocked them in (and they weren't going anywhere), the lovely neighbors ended up in a verbal altercation with my husband in which they called 911 and said I was a bad mother because my husband used bad words in front of our then 18 month old.

Which is a ridiculous story. There's more to it. It was hilarious. The right to free speech got brought up by the poor policewoman who showed up.

Damn double parkers.

q1605 said...

Close enough to the point for me. It does show how something small can get way out of hand.

vicariousrising said...

But beyond that? It's a bad myth that women aren't murderers. Which is why ACoNs need to speak up.

vicariousrising said...

It's the entitlement thing. The double parkers of the world. Because of course they need more spots than the average person.

q1605 said...

Inside every snarky soccer mom Nparenet is a person that would kill if they had to and could get away with it.
As extreme as that may sound think about it.
If Martha Stewart could press a button and have her nemesis disappear and no one be the wiser do you think she would?
Yeah.
Doesn't sound so implausible put that way.

mulderfan said...

Fucked up women are just as prevalent as their male counterparts but, like my, NM they're so damn subtle it takes a while to see what they're up to. I thought my NM was a victim just like me, when in fact, she was just supplying victims (her own kids) then sitting back and quietly watching the shit hit the fan.

I, on the other hand, would never dream of double parking!

q1605 said...

If you guys really want to know what it's like, I would tell you that it's not much less of an abstraction for me than it is for you.
If it wasn't all I know, it might be all consuming. Knowing that the madre grande did just about the same shit as Tracey is still hard to digest.
But it's all I know. That's the only way I can explain how I hung in with her for so long.
All she did wrong was double park.
With some dead guy shoved in the trunk..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
It's too rich not to laugh your ass off about.
By god if I haven't earned (and sis too) the right to poke fun at it who has?
And every one who happens by can borrow our mind fuck long enough to join us.
Like the midget from poltergeist always told me between takes.
All welcome.
All welcome.

Quercus Garryana said...

I wrote a post about "femme fatales" awhile back. It's a passion of mine, too, that NO ONE gets to shed crocodile tears and be released into society to do more harm.

I still think women are sneakier than men for the most part anyway. I'll bet there are a lot more female serial killers out there that you just never hear about - 'cause they're so good at being above suspicion!

Equal rights means EQUALITY! For all the talk of "bad fathers" out there, there really should be equal time allotted for talk of "bad mothers". That's my angry two cents anyway. My NM didn't lay a hand on me herself - she just made sure I got all 4 teeth drilled without novocaine. Shit like that. SNEAKY.

q1605 said...

Of all the words I could choose to describe subjecting a child to
unanesthetized dentistry, sneaky wouldn't come to mind.
That's cruel. Even by Barb's standard's.
Since you are over here in the heart of the darkness, I want to tell you. I'll submit something for your site.
With pleasure.
Gimme a day or so.
OK? ok!

Gladys said...

Good god. unanesthetized dentistry. Something else to have in common among us.

I'll have to tell that story. It's the reason my teeth haven't seen a dentist in over 10-years. ugh. I BRUSH, I just don't go in for torture...

These people are so all the same.

I think the women get away with it more often because, yes, they are the mommies and all, but women KNOW how to read a room, they (especially in past generations) are taught to know how to manipulate men using tears/sex/innocent face. This subject is making me ill right now. Can't even finish this thought.

q1605 said...

The madre grande could turn tears off and on like a light.
Before I lived with her it was uncomfortable at best. Living there it nauseated me. I didn't buy it and she got so she would walk into my field of vision and lean on the wall like the weight of the world was on her shoulders and put her head in her hand weeping.
By the end I would walk into another room and she would follow me in there and out her self in my field of vision....
As TW says.
Rinse and repeat.

mulderfan said...

In later years my mommie liked to let out a high pitched moan and with her eyes half closed clutch her chest. I'm guessing she was trying to find her heart, but of course she couldn't because she's never had one!

q1605 said...

The Barbarian would lean on the wall with one hand and wave the other around telling me to do what I want BUT.....
But I'll make you sorry you were ever born if you do.
Bitch, it's too late for that.

Tundra Woman said...

Because Psychobitch is dead does not mean her intentionally inflicted "Trail of Tears" on everyone who had the misfortune of entering her sphere through out her life only to be used, abused, trashed and discarded is over. Their lives have been irrevocably changed-for the worse. Their perspective regarding evil and it's "packaging" in human form has been broadened considerably.
I am not the only Survivor by any means. I'm fortunate to still be alive and kickin'. You'd never pick her out in a crowd. Even in her later years she was anything BUT a "harmless little old lady." She remained a consummate Predator, Planner, Parasite, Executor of misery on others. She got off on destroying lives, creating as much pain and suffering as possible. BUT! She was always "The Victim." If you met her and knew nothing about her, you'd believe her. Her abilities as a consummate actress had been honed to a fine art over a lifetime of practice.
She took everything she could con/manipulate/steal from this world and gave NOTHING in return. The world is a better place for her death. NO, they are NOT "Human:" They are "Human-Like" and to assume they are just like you, think like you, feel like you, have a conscience like you will cost you more than you could ever imagine even in your worst nightmares. Just because they didn't get "caught" does not imply "innocence" but rather an ability to exploit commonly ascribed societal norms regarding females, particularly "Mothers" to their absolute advantage.
TW

Anonymous said...

"BUT! She was always "The Victim.""

Yes, that is so familiar. I guess they suck people in like that, get their sympathies or use them, and then blammo! Like a spider web.

Sis

Bess said...

My old man didn't deny me anesthesia at the dentist, but he went on a kick once where he decided to try to pull several of my slightly loose baby teeth with pliers. He knocked several more loose and never got a one actually pulled. I can still remember how the metal tasted and how my mom just sat there and wouldn't tell him to quit. Fucking assholes.