Friday, January 11, 2013

Banshee.



A sociopath's undoing is always the same. Their reach so far exceeds their grasp and they get caught too far out to cover their tracks of insanity.
The Barbarian was so sure that this would be proof positive of the short comings of her children.
I've got news for her.  Every one who knows her is not thinking how she showed her two bastard kids in the end.
It's well known about her involvement in a murder in the sixties. OK, wrong place at the wrong time. Most people know that her first husband took his own life. How did a happy man come home from work on a Friday night, end up in his mother in laws yard gasping his last breath only 48 hours later?
If you knew the Barbarian and are a woman with a husband, she has made a play for him. And if you were a friend of either husband, she has made a play for you.
So she gets to the end of the line and suddenly her downtrodden kids are cut from the will.

You rarely get a lifetime kind of chaos around a single person without that person generating it themselves.
These are just the highlights.
Random pinnacles along the way.
What could have been the payback for a lifetime of her filth was turned into another slap in the face of those that should have been closest to her.
I don't think the ex is qualified to fill her sociopath shoes.
She is more of the neener neener neener stand behind her mothers apron strings and stick her tongue out sociopath.
She's in the big league now.
And she's working without a net.


12 comments:

Gladys said...

It occurs to me that your tagline of your blog has never been more appropriate than it is now.

I cannot believe Lisa would so shamelessly throw away all the mementos. even if she feels intitled to the house and land and all that bullshit, she doesn't have ONE decent bone in her body telling her to contact you two and hand over the photos/papers/trinkets etc.

BOOK. *whispering and using jedi mind tricks8 BOOOOOooooOOOOK.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Q could probably make more money off a book than whatever the inheritance was. I always thought it would make a good Cohen brothers' movie. But it does sound a lot like Blood Simple.

So happy none of this has stessed me, I just checked my blood pressure and it's 110/64 and I've even been drinking diet coke today, and I do not take B.P. meds. Since I found out she died I've just had this profound sense of peace and relaxation like I can breathe fully for the first time.

Sis

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this is me dancing in the streets since January 5th, 2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBLKevkdUw


Sis

Gladys said...

Here we are singing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4P9ktjJOY4

I'm the one in the blue dress. You're the blonde. Q is in the beanie, whanging on the git tar.

I really sort of can feel the relief pouring off you sis - isn't relief the BEST FEELING!

q1605 said...

My ex is just as crazy as my mother. They feel they can do what ever they want to whom ever they want and it's their god given right.
Walk on their lawn and you should receive the death penalty.

q1605 said...

Funny how Mama Cass is more animated that the other three put together.

Gladys said...

Looka those white boots just GOIN'!! Her voice, and Freddie Mercury's voice - those are my two favorites.

Use your magic and do a mash up. I command it.

Anonymous said...

thanks, Gladys! I noticed the night we found out about this when I went to bed I noticed every cell in my body was so relaxed. Has been ever since. And I'm having the best dreams at night. It's like I've had an exorcism. :O

Sis

vicariousrising said...

Your ex's meager soul is owned by your mother now. May she end up in the same hellhole of an afterlife

mulderfan said...

They just can't stop themselves from crossing the line that proves they are without a doubt batshit crazy. It erases all doubt and frees us of any smidgen of guilt we might still feel for turning our backs on them. No pun intended here but they drive the final nail into their own coffin.

For me, it was when NF accused me of wasting my life. I'm sure I could have done more with my life and, in spite of him, I probably still will. The conversation was so bizarre the old bugger did me one huge as favour by freeing me of a vestige of guilt or responsibility.

Barbara inadvertently left you a gift by erasing all doubts you might have had about your mother's sanity.

q1605 said...

That's a big 10-4. And any lingering doubts about the sorry piece of shit cloth the ex came from too.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mulderfan, she gave us a huge parting gift. If she had known how happy she has made me she probably would have done it differently.

Sis