Monday, January 14, 2013

Dumb stuff


I had a first wife. Maybe you've heard me talk about her?
One thing I forgot about was how she beat her mother up during an argument between the two of them when she was around twenty. It was long before I met her, but it still gets brought up and passed around. I asked her how the hell she could hit her own mother. I always get the same eye rolling fuck her she said effing bla bla I'd do it again. Her mother would be listening in and laugh it off.
She also got a DWI while we were married. I wouldn't throw stones. I have had one so who am I to judge? After our divorce was final and people felt safe telling me the stories of things she did while I toiled away building my construction company, I heard the rest of the story about her DWI.
There was a reason she was weaving that had little to do with her blood alcohol content. At the instant the cop turned on the red lights to pull her over, she just happened to be sucking on a crack pipe. She had some more rocks in a baggie resting in her lap and she jumped and they fell all over the floor.
So she gets hand cuffed and taken to jail where she was booked on a drunk driving charge.
Period.
No cocaine to be found any where.
I figure the cop couldn't let her go for fear of her crashing into a car load of kids and him losing his job.
But I wonder why she didn't get booked on possession of controlled substance?

Here's a hint.

  


5 comments:

mulderfan said...

My friend's husband is a retired cop and his buddies on the force used to pull him outta the ditch drunk and quietly drive him home. He still drives drunk and they still cover because of that entitlement they thinks he has. Then he was the 1st to get all judgmental when my daughter got her DUI.

Cops make their own rules, so this shit is really no surprise.

q1605 said...

I am about sick of the people telling us to do as I say not as I do.

Anonymous said...

So she had an enabler for a mother like our 'mother' did. I keep seeing a pattern, lol.

Sis

vicariousrising said...

You are lucky to be free of that wench.

Tundra Woman said...

And maybe this is *exactly* what type of activity guarantees the end of the relationship/marriage. "Repeat Offenders" aren't called such without reason.
TW