Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My first wife was a Barbarian.




So the last year of marriage to the lesser Barbarian went something like this.  It was the year of hate. I hated her and she hated me.  We were like two sharks living in a stock tank waiting for the other to go to sleep first so the other one could sink their teeth in the other.
About four months before I packed my shit to flee, she suddenly gets all lovey dovey. She was fucking me like shit goddamn! and even had dinner waiting when I walked in at night. I am not the kind of guy who expects things to be like this, especially if the wife has a full time job.
I remember one night telling her so. I appreciate the effort. Isn't it funny how far a little sex and some hot chow will go to keep me complacent. But you don't have to grovel.
After a couple of weeks of this she mentions that her family all wants to go to Puerto Vallarta and we are invited. I had a suspicious flash then but seeing how the invite only included a week in a time share who's cost was to split among us and everything else was all up to us to pay for I didn't think any thing more. So we get down there and have fun. She was as nicey nice as nice can be and like one should never do around a sociopath I let my guard down. Her little sister did mention that she was surprised my mother in law let us come because at first she wouldn't allow her to tag along saying she needed to stay home and work on her marriage
Duh.duh duh duh.
Sang to the tune of the tums antacid commercial.
So the stay is over and are all on de plane coming home. We arrive at DFW and disembark and she is holding my hand and we are with her family walking toward the parking lot. It was such a  precious scene.
Her family.
Her loving husband who's marriage had just been snatched from the jaws of divorce court. Outside we all split up to go our separate ways.
As SOON as no one from her family could see us she tossed my hand off like it was big dog turd and said
DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME.



15 comments:

mulderfan said...

Skanky bitch! (Her not you)

q1605 said...

Theres never a dull moment with them.

vicariousrising said...

Manipulative bitch.

Tundra Woman said...

^"D. All of the above."
TW

q1605 said...

This is the skanky cunt that got the gold. She is getting all the family pictures and EVERY FUCKING THING.
My mom still had personal effects from my father. You know after three months they are gone and in the trash.
I used to sit there and tell my mom how much I hated that bitch.
All that did was give her a plan to fuck me over.

Gladys said...

OH my jeebus. I didn't even think about the family pictures and personal effects.

oh fuck me. This is why we need to form my company STALK BACK YOUR STALKERS only in this case it would be FUCK WITH THE FUCKERS. I'd make that skank's life a personal hell on wheels. I'd gaslight her so badly she'd end up in an insane asylum.

I'd really do it. I wish I had a couple million dollars, this is what I would do with it, fuck a resort and vacation home.

jessie said...

Good lord, Q. She sounds like a peach. Again, sorry that your mother did this to you.

q1605 said...

It doesn't take a million dollars to fuck someone over. Gas is only three fifty a gallon

Gladys said...

Well, YES - but my intent would be to fuck her up secretly - like a NINJA. So's i don't end up in the klink. I'm sorta allergic to the klink.

q1605 said...

You meet a better class of people in jail than you do on the outside.
Hello up there Jessie.
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments over at Gladys' place.
What are you talking about Gladys?
I was merely commenting on the high price of petroleum by products.

Anonymous said...

True, she has all of my baby pictures. I barely got any since my mother was a selfish beyotch at all times. And also some antique furniture that had been my granny's bedroom set. That's about all I would want out of it. If the ex had any decency whatsoever she'd ask us if we wanted those photos.

Q's Sis

Anonymous said...

I really don't see how the will is even legal since it was done by the attorney this ex works for. The ex probably typed it all up and everything.

Q's Sis

q1605 said...

I know. As long as she has he lawyers backing her bullshit lies we'll screwed blued and tattooed the whole way through.
MF was asking if she even died of natural causes.
Good question. We'll never know where when or how she died because our mother took care of that. It wouldn't surprise me if they somehow barred the funeral home from giving us a death certificate.
That's the way she wanted it.
That's the way she gets it.
I am going to carry on and forget that bitch ever drew breath.

Anonymous said...

She sure set herself up for some evil misdeed. We don't know if her death was from natural causes. And no one can investigate it without knowing a cause of death. You know she always did fall for the sociopaths and questionable characters out there. She never believed a word out of our mouths, but she believed everything any con artist threw at her. And it sounds like she turned over control of her life to very questionable people. Very ironic.

Sis

upsi said...

poetic justice you might say