Sunday, April 14, 2013

killers of the soul

 Ripped in it's entirety from http://www.chameleongroup.org.uk/npd/index.html http://www.chameleongroup.org.uk/npd/index.html The question of why the narcissist has picked you is complicated. Firstly, the narcissist is opportunistic. This is, the narcissist is waiting for his victims like a spider does. Secondly, the narcissist must see the potential use in you. This is, the narcissist needs to see that you can potentially fulfill her/his needs (love, admiration, money etc). Thirdly, the narcissist must see some areas of vulnerability in you. If you seem invulnerable you are useless. Fourthly, you must be willing to sacrifice certain personal freedom and domains so that you have to live within the domain of the narcissist. This could involve moving in with the narcissist, giving up your work, life style or circle of friends. In short, if you are seeking love, you are the ideal candidate. The question why the narcissist has picked you is complicated. Firstly, the narcissist is opportunistic. This is, the narcissist is waiting for his victims like a spider does. Secondly, the narcissist must see the potential use in you. This is, the narcissist needs to see that you can potentially fulfill her/his needs (love, admiration, money etc). Thirdly, the narcissist must see some areas of vulnerability in you. If you seem invulnerable you are useless. Fourthly, you must be willing to sacrifice certain personal freedom and domains so that you have to live within the domain of the narcissist. This could involve moving in with the narcissist, giving up your work, life style or circle of friends. In short, if you are seeking love, you are the ideal candidate. killer needs a victim and an audience. The victim needs to feel the pain with which the soul killer can identify. There is no point in killing the victim straight away, because the soul killer needs to engage in the process of transference and countertransference in order to access his or her feelings. The killing is then rationalized as a mercy killing but is executed in the belief that the pain of the The soul killer needs a victim and an audience. The victim needs to feel the pain with which the soul killer can identify. There is no point in killing the victim straight away, because the soul killer needs to engage in the process of transference and countertransference in order to access his or her feelings. The killing of the soul is then rationalized as a mercy killing but is executed in the belief that the pain of the soul killer will also be resolved through the murder of it's victim's soul. It is also an act of contempt for the weakness of the victim. The audience is needed to prove the superiority of the soul killer to the rest of society. In this sense the act is intended to fulfill three goals: Transference of the pain, restoration of power and acceptance. The killer will also be resolved through the murder of the soul. It is also an act of contempt for the weakness of the victim. The audience is needed to prove the superiority of the The soul  killer needs a victim and an audience. The victim needs to feel the pain with which the soul killer can identify. There is no point in killing the victim straight away, because the soul killer needs to engage in the process of transference and countertransference in order to access his or her feelings. The soul killing is then rationalized as a mercy killing but is executed in the belief that the pain of the soul killer will also be resolved through the murder. It is also an act of contempt for the weakness of the victim. The audience is needed to prove the superiority of the soul killer to the rest of society. In this sense the act is intended to fulfill three goals: Transference of the pain, restoration of power and acceptance soul killer to the rest of society. In this sense the act is intended to fulfill three goals: Transference of the pain, restoration of power and acceptance.

14 comments:

mulderfan said...

I can relate to far too much of this. By accident of birth I was available, then I was isolated and conditioned to be vulnerable. With careful grooming the perfect victim was created. When I was about thirteen the real abuse began and I readily did anything required in an effort to be loved. The more I tried to please the more they demanded and in later years my efforts were met with contempt by my NF and encouragement from my NM. Like the spider analogy when I struggled to break free, they moved in for the kill.

Fuck 'em!

Tundra Woman said...

All three goals: Check, check and check. And mulderfan's last sentence? Check.
By the end of her life Psychobitch had managed to successfully blow up her FOC and then moved on (literally, like a few day's drive away) to parasitically attach herself to my adult cousins (all 8 of 'em) and their families, her deceased brother and SIL's "kids." My Aunt who is still alive and with whom I've re-established contact told me Psychobitch "never spent a night alone" (in her own place.) I responded, "Aunt A, she never INTENDED to."
She remained manipulative, histrionic, evil up to her last breath: They don't change. EVER.
BTW, the abduction when I was 20? The Perp was a serial killer and it was very clear to me even at that time he was getting off on toying with me, my tears and pleading for my life were a rush for him. As soon as I realized that I felt some very, very deep anger and thought, "You SOB, I'm not goin' outta this world begging for my life." I refused to respond in any way to his torture. That's when he lost interest, struck his last blow and left me for dead.
The dynamics described in your Post apply to both Soul and physical murderers. I only wished I realized I was "raised" with an unrequited evil Perp called "mother" and NC'd her long before I did. IMO, they're equally as hazardous to your health in every way.
TW

vicariousrising said...

I think this is part of why my parents leave me alone. I've always questioned too much. I am far from invulnerable, but I'm not weak either. I was tricked into trying to make nice with them on many occasions, but it always went terribly (soul sucking) for me.

I don't miss them at all. I'm a better person without them in my life.

mulderfan said...

VR, Soul sucking is right on. It got so I couldn't stand MYSELF when I tried to be the victim...er...daughter they wanted.

Not sure I ever truly had self-respect before going NC but I sure as hell have it now!

q1605 said...

Once again they're counterintuitive nature baffles the mind what draws them to us is what they want to snuff out.

q1605 said...

"Their"

vicariousrising said...

That was the worst of it -- how much I hated myself whenever in their presence. My husband woukd remark how just spending a couple hours at dinner with them woukd wreck me mentally for a month.

mulderfan said...

VR, I'd bitch out my DH prior to seeing the NP (worse if they were coming to "inspect" our house) and go over and over what I "should" have done/said for weeks after. It's miracle the poor guy didn't walk!

vicariousrising said...

MF, that's exactly how I'd get too. My husband hated seeing me like that. It wasn't how I behaved in any other situation.

Tundra Woman said...

Mine too. Even though I was NC and he never met her, George was treated to my "Fuckin' Psychobitch Dance of Dasterdly Deeds" around the LR every time I'd come home from work and find yet ANOTHER letter (tossed un-read in the trash) in the mailbox.
Then he made what he must have believed was a Grounds-For-Divorce move: One day, the rural postal delivery guy pulled in the driveway and saw George outside and called him over. While they were engaging in the ritual Tundra Trade-of-Trashy News, George signed for a Certified letter for me without looking and.....brought it in the house and looked at the Return Address.
George was a big guy. Not fat, just tall (6'4") and large boned, weighed ~250. He had killed a guy some years ago. I walked in the door after work and found him sitting at the kitchen table looking positively stricken, ashen, large paws for hands kinda covering the letter. For me. That HE signed for.
Dinner was a bit late that night ;)
TW

q1605 said...

Was it the psychoB throwing his past up to you both?..IN the letter he signed for.

q1605 said...

Remember TW in my world murder is not a metaphor for something else. Killing a guy means taking a life.

q1605 said...

Despite the title of this post.

Tundra Woman said...

No, Psychob was still trying to pretend she didn't know I was married despite the plethora of info her PIs had dug up on me in every possible way, the very illegal phone tap they installed, the phone calls to employers, contacting SSA for info etc. In her view, George woulda been Collateral Damage. She wouldn't have been able to influence him in any way in any event. I threw the Certified/Return Receipt letter in the trash unopened.
Yes, George killed a guy in that he took the guy's life. And lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. Think Albert King: That was "George-Size."
TW