Saturday, August 30, 2014

Narcissist Obituaries.

I posted this obituary right after my mother died. I think it bears repeating with the evolving mix of ACON's entering the blogosphere and also if you are stumped in your quest for answers to the puzzle that is Narcissism. Know you are not alone.  Coincidentally my mothers middle name was Dolores.


Dolores Aguilar 1929 - Aug. 7, 2008

Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on August 7, 2008. She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son,Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby. She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella, Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren, Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania, Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny, Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren, Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna, Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed, Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life. I speak for the majority of her family when I say her presence will not be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there will be no lamenting over her passing. Her family will remember Dolores and amongst ourselves we will remember her in our own way, which were mostly sad and troubling times throughout the years. We may have some fond memories of her and perhaps we will think of those times too. But I truly believe at the end of the day ALL of us will really only miss what we never had, a good and kind mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. I hope she is finally at peace with herself.

As for the rest of us left behind, I hope this is the beginning of a time of healing and learning to be a family again. There will be no service, no prayers and no closure for the family she spent a lifetime tearing apart. We cannot come together in the end to see to it that her grandchildren and great-grandchildren can say their goodbyes. So I say here for all of us, GOOD BYE, MOM.
And this........

Marianne Theresa Johnson-Reddick born Jan 4, 1935 and died alone on Aug. 30, 2013. She is survived by her 6 of 8 children whom she spent her lifetime torturing in every way possible. While she neglected and abused her small children, she refused to allow anyone else to care or show compassion towards them. When they became adults she stalked and tortured anyone they dared to love. Everyone she met, adult or child was tortured by her cruelty and exposure to violence, criminal activity, vulgarity, and hatred of the gentle or kind human spirit.

On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after-life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviving children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure.

Most of us have found peace in helping those who have been exposed to child abuse and hope this message of her final passing can revive our message that abusing children is unforgivable, shameless, and should not be tolerated in a "humane society". Our greatest wish now, is to stimulate a national movement that mandates a purposeful and dedicated war against child abuse in the United States of America.

10 comments:

Joan S said...

Oh my gosh, Q, can we really write obituaries like these? I imagine if the whole family is awakened, maybe.

It would be an excellent way to gain exposure. I especially like the second one. Where it says its a testimony to child abuse.

q1605 said...

I tried to get the word out about what my mother was like before she died. She can spin faster than me and it blew up in my face.

Joan S said...

Aw Q, sorry to hear that. Its a shame, its like we have to outsmart them.

q1605 said...

What happened after my mothers death was what motivated the "captured rotation" post. The mischief she planned for after her death and in the interim between her death and my no contact, really shores up the phrase "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I have heard about her calling my friends after I went NC and bemoaning the fact that she thought I hated her. Be that as it may it doesn't explain why she could call everyone in town BUT me. Can you say triangulation?

Joan S said...

yep, sure is triangulation. My mom did it to me with a friend I had over. They can do it with anyone, not just siblings. I imagine too, they can get at you after NC, I think mine does. But NC is better methinks.

I love those obituaries. Gonna print them out and put them on the fridge.

Pandora Viltis said...

THIS

"Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life."

describes my mother perfectly. I don't think my dad would let me put it on her tombstone, though.

q1605 said...

It's sure got my Mom pegged.

Jonsi said...

Favorite line: "On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after-life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children."

Hell yeah.

q1605 said...

Depending on the day I can't say I celebrate my mother's passing. There were some quirks about her that could be endearing Viewed through the lens of a dutiful Southern boy. But I know there is nothing more she can do to me.

Jonsi said...

I will celebrate my MIL's passing, if it occurs in a time frame where we're even still pondering her bullshit. Eventually I think I will just give so few shits that her death will no longer be cause for celebration.

I think that the harm they inflicted is still here, even after they are gone, but at least they can't cause MORE of it once they are no longer here. They just pass on the torch to whatever offspring they have that choose to follow in their footsteps.

I also don't really believe in the concept of Hell. That's just wishful thinking.