Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Stigmata


When an ACON tells you she's an ACON she is telling you that she was a child raised in a dynamic that was unconscionable,  and unforgivable. She is saying I am the adult that was a child and this is what is left over after an upbringing by and around an insane parent or sibling that crowded us out of all the things normal kids take for granted. She is saying I lived in a house where one person was allowed to dictate to the rest of the house what the mood for the day was and that this person set the tone for all the other inhabitants of the house.
  If a writer talks about being personality disordered she is not telling you she is harmless or has been cured, because there is no cure for personality disorders.  She is telling you she came from a chaotic household and the chaos was caused by her. If she perceived things as stressful, she was the kid who locked herself in the closet, and cut her arms with a razor blade. She was the kid who threw dinner against the wall because she didn't like what was being served. She was the kid that was so crazy that her parents spent thousands of dollars to get her enough face time with a psychiatrist to be declared personality disordered. She was the kid who kept her family in chaos. She was the kid who held every one in her family emotional hostage for months and years at a time. NO amount of revisionist history will change that. And when she grows up and discovers being personality disordered is nothing to brag about, it is too late to go back on what you have been telling others. You were the crazy one. So crazy it took you your whole life to understand the people you trampled underfoot had the same rights and feelings that were so sacred to you.

Too little, too late. By then the child is grown, the dream is gone.

From now on when a crazy person tells me they are crazy I will take them at their word. Because when a person tells you they are personality disordered, that's exactly what they are telling you. Dress it as you will you are still putting lipstick on a pig.
People who are willfully obtuse to why we the children of the disordered get pissed off over everybody jumping on the ACON wagon, Are the same people who dress up like soldiers to get free beer and food on veterans day.


12 comments:

Pandora Viltis said...

Where did Charity resurface? I knew she couldn't stand being out of the spotlight for long. (I assume this is referring to her? I seem to have miss some sort of skirmish here)

Joan S said...

Yep, and you forgot the personality disordered only comes online to become famous. To heck who suffers as a result of it. Just like at home.

q1605 said...

Yes Pandora she resurfaced and was doing a hatchet job on the survivors from her last suicide bombing. But she was like the bank robber who never got caught and got down the road and realized she left some change in the pockets of the tellers and came back to get it.

q1605 said...

She's was dogging us on a blog of some person called Lucky Otter, a self proclaimed Borderline and confidant of Sam Vaknin. I hear ya Joan. Like the bank robbers I mention. It's not enough to pull off the perfect crime you have go back and mock the people you rob or it's no fun.

Lisette said...

Life is a zero-sum game for the personality disordered. In order for them to win someone has to lose. It's not enough for them to throw ACONs under the bus; the PD has to milk the strife they create for maximum attention by playing the martyr, projecting, blame-shifting, playing the victim. Meh! The list is endless. It's always the same predictable pattern with these freaks. Such cowards. They go on the offensive and get offended when they get a little defense in return. Mental midgets. All of them.

q1605 said...

That's a pretty good summary of what they are about. You put a pin in it. So if the are still pinterested they can unfriend us.

mulderfan said...

My older brother kept our lives in chaos. It began in earnest just as he entered his teens. My baby brother who was 10 years his junior bore the brunt of it because, like all bullies, the older one was a coward. In his defense, the older brother was the prime target of our father's narcissistic rages which he emulated perfectly as he grew into adulthood. A chip of the old block, he went on to terrorize his own wife and family. He was a perfect example of the saying "you parent the way you were parented".
To tell the truth I'm making a point of not reading the shit that comes off Charity's keyboard. Fuck 'em!

q1605 said...

From what I can tell it's a redux of a couple of years ago. When I was a kid I used to bite myself and blame my sister. But I was five. They know they are lying. In the same sentence they call me a bully they call me a wet brained alcoholic. Truth prevails Bullshit sails. Hey that's pretty good I like that.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

In this case the other one [not Charity] admitted she was borderline some months in. One thing about borderline PDs and I lived with one as a roommate except I think in this case a somewhat less toxic one, is they seek chaos. If you want to strip their personality down that about says it all. BDs talk a lot more in my experience then the secretive narcs.

BDs can love and adore you one minute and the next you are the slime on the bottom of your shoe: they idealize and discard on an advanced scale. To be frank when someone tells me they are borderline IRL I shrink back a bit. I am too physically sick to deal with it all. The whole "bully" thing, too gave me flashbacks to my sister calling me a bully as she refused to stop by on her way to my mothers and let me see my nieces and nephews. Often the real bullies are projecting that on to others.

q1605 said...

It probably looks like the way that I seem to end up the focal point in things like this that I like friction. Not so much. When people tell me to fuck myself I have a tendency to Not go off and fuck myself. I don't like people picking fights with my friends either.And I hate being called crazy by a crazy person.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

I can end up in the middle too. Wish you left that other post up,I wanted to answer it. LOL. I don't do what people tell me too. I think it was a "picked" fight. She admitted it would be a "controversial" post when she wrote it. I hate people putting down my friends too and calling people "crazy" over valid stances. When she says she is not a narc hugger, that is a total contradiction.

q1605 said...

Peep tell me the post and I will put it back up. The Nazi post?
The thing about that post is that the whole post and you tube clip were derivative of Mel Brooks movie "the Producers" But some how I am an evil twisted bastard and he is a comic genius. I don't claim to be that funny of a guy else I wouldn't have to steal from Brooks. But they act like the whole post was live footage of a kitten snuff film.