Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sharia Law

I don't have anything against Hillary Clinton, but I would think people would learn more about politics before they mindlessly cast their votes. These people have no clue what Sharia law is, but will gladly support anything they think Clinton endorses


Only one person said the words"I don't know" and she/he was easily swayed by the interviewer
to join the crowd.
 http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/the-power-of-i-dont-know/?hp&_r=0
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia law is cast from the actions and words of Muhhammad, which are called "Sunnah," and the Quran, which he authored.
The Sharia law itself cannot be altered, but the interpretation of the Sharia law, called "figh," by imams is given some leeway.
As a legal system, the Sharia law covers a very wide range of topics. While other legal codes deal primarily with public behavior, Sharia law covers public behavior, private behavior and private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Islam's Sharia law is the most intrusive and strict, especially against women.
According to the Sharia law:
•  Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
•  Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
•  Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
•  Criticizing or denying Allah,the god of Islam is punishable by death.
•  A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
•  A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
•  A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
•  A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
•  Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhhads words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
•  A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
•  A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
•  A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
•  Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
•  A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
•  A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
•  A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
•  A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
•  A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
•  Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
•  Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.•  The list goes on.

28 comments:

Pandora Viltis said...

Wait, what? Clinton doesn't support Sharia law. This is some sort of weird experiment, right?

I still can't get over that Trump even gets a shot at running. This world is bananas.

Joan S said...

"It sounds like its a step in the right direction." lol, I mean what? Is that what HC is campaigning about and people think its a good thing. I see nothing good about Sharia Law, not sure how she is selling it. Maybe just to Muslims. That is not enough, and some people are voting believing something is good, while it is not. I don't know how this is selling, unless people just don't know.

I for one am against Sharia Law. I believe that Islam is the great enemy of the Christian, you probably won't hear that in church, but its true, very hard to live together. Not real Christians anyway, hey we are all told to get along, and this is a product of that.

q1605 said...

Yes Pandora it's a not scientifically thorough survey where He is stopping people and telling them if Hillary supports Sharia do they. And they say if it's good enough for Hillary it's good enough for them not realizing what they are telling them she supports this archaic theistic draconian system of government.

Judith said...

Idiots shouldn't be allowed to vote.

q1605 said...

No Joanie they are just showing how people will say yes to anything if it's endorsed by the "right" person.

q1605 said...

It reminds me of when I worked construction and a guy asked me what this s with a circle around it on the blue prints and I told him it was for a "sky hook" and it needed a hole to be dug at least 18 inches deep and he went over and dug it. Later we almost got in a fight about it because he got so pissed.

q1605 said...

If I was trying to make a point I would say Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

q1605 said...

That leaves me out.

q1605 said...

If the US excluded idiots from voting it would save a lot of money cuz there wouldn't be anybody left to vote.

Joan S said...

Argh, yes its the Kool-aid. I mustn't ever forget that. I keep thinking people are normal, but its in the Kool-aid.

Joan S said...

No Joanie they are just showing how people will say yes to anything if it's endorsed by the "right" person.

Not to get all religious on you but that is practically what is written in the Book of Revelation. Just had to say it. Its a prophecy, and I feel stupid for not picking up on it before. Soon, everyone will be like that, if they aren't already.

Tundra Woman said...

BWHAHAHA! "...to form a more perfect union.." (Insert) of idjets, illiterates and hash tag histrionics!
TW

q1605 said...

It's like you know, if somebody, that television people tells us, they like ya'know thinks like us ya'know then I am like ya'know all for it.

mulderfan said...

I read on the FACEBOOK that it's a good idea so it has to be true!

q1605 said...

:-)

q1605 said...

This is my mom about to give a hummer :-o

Joan S said...

Oh, yeah, Facebook, yeah, then its true then, you know they have all the best news.

mulderfan said...

Since I consider you a friend, Joan, I'll make you the same offer I made to all my Facebook friends. For just $10 I'll send you an up-to-date list of all the scams going around on Facebook.
Yes, Q, I want $10 US!

q1605 said...

What's that in Canadianbucks a gagazillion plus infinity squared.

Joan S said...

Well, that is what I'll be paying is Canadian bucks. I just joined Facebook, lots going on there. But its all the facebook memes that drive me crazy.

q1605 said...

Why don't ya'll use something real like what Nigerian bankers send when the make me a millionaire.

Joan S said...

Well, dey don't lie dem people.

Jonsi said...

Ummmm, this video actually kind of scares me. People are so damned ignorant. I'm also wondering if the interviewees even vote, or if they were just blowing smoke up this guys ass because they think they're going to be on tv or something. When the interviewer asked if she was a Hillary supporter, one chick said, "Yeah, kind of." Um, how are you "kind of" a Hillary supporter? You either are, or you are not. You might agree or disagree with specific, individual policies, but you kind of either like her, or not.

Like, do you even vote, brah? Yikes.

Also, Q THIS is your mother about to give a hummer: :-o <=8

q1605 said...

Jonsi is dat dare 8 dem big ole titties guys said my muffer had?

q1605 said...

I have to acknowledge that as far as leading people towards the answer they want these guys pushed the envelope. I would like to think I would have answer what the hell is Sharia law? Rather then trying to look smart and in essence confirm my stupidity

Joan S said...


This is from Joanie but I messed up and deleted it

People are such egotists, right down to the core. I've been in situations with a whole group of these people, and they either lack any depth, or they just will talk down to me, making me out to be the bad guy. And that always left me wandering around in circles. I don't know where to turn, someone has to be right, and it has to be them, and I can't fight it, not with my upbringing. Then it looks like I agree with them, or I felt like this horrible thing, and it looks like they enjoy it.

And on and on it goes. Get a PhD. How many people get a PhD, that maybe don't want a PhD? But its a good thing to get, right? Now, go into debt, get a job, now die. Oh the futility of it all. I'm going back to work on my quilting. Of course I'm rambling. Back to quilting.

q1605 said...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

Wonder what that woman who wrote book Infidel thinks of Clinton. Wish she realized what the UN really was. The Democratic party isn't our friend either. If Trump becomes president I will barf. Same for Hitlery.