Wednesday, November 4, 2015

You may already be a wiener!



In the spirit of dead from the neck up blogging, I am proud to announce "Q"s Nebulous Rhetoric Award for Blogging Excellence" There are no  rules and no regulations. You won't get an asinine notification in the comment section of your blog, and no requests to nominate ten of your soon to be ex friends. There are no questionnaires. This is a low impact, no money down, non qualifying award. No sales men will call on you. At home or where you work. I can't make your life any easier without coming to your house and mowing your yard. You can win and never have to leave your couch. And you really don't need to possess any writing talent what so ever. 
Just copy and paste this code into your html gadget field.
And your job is done. 

<div style="text-align:center">< 
>=You are a regular Hemingway...{{}}
{{=+ you are a regular Steinbeck.....
{{[[[I know!!}}]]]
{{I am just blogging until that call from}} 
{{Random House comes. }}}
}}}=Send stored {passwords}+{pin numbers}/// +
{{[credit card numbers]}}=>to e-mail {{address}}**>
{{Q1605@gmail.com}}@@%^*
</div> ]]> </Content>
</Module>

13 comments:

Alex said...

Its easy to make frends if you let pepul laff at you

Alex said...

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish. If I got off my lazy ass and my threadbare couch I could write circles around this Jack Wagon. And do it with my masturbation hand tied behind my back

Jonsi said...

Who is Alex?

q1605 said...

He's some douche bag that commented about me on another blog that will remain nameless and told people that my propensity to put song links up was an obvious indicator of me being an alcoholic. I let him hang over here ...because I just do. I am like you in that I put up just about anything people send in.

q1605 said...

He called my blog rubbish. While as far as I can tell he sits back and starts wars and lets other people fight them. Because he has no blog of his own.

q1605 said...

So I will now focus solely on imaginary awards and venereal disease.

mulderfan said...

Alex's brand of sarcasm sounds a lot like the NGC.

BTW Pick ME! For the award not the VD.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

Where's my special duper pretty blog award?

LOL

All the self avowed awards for blogs, kind of annoy me. I never have applied for one. It's like being handed a trophy for showing up to the contest. Oh boy!

q1605 said...

Peep you have to send me your CC card number and security code. I won't max it out I promise. If you are like me, applying for a credit card could shut the whole power grid down.

Anonymous said...

Alex sounds like a woman pretending to be a man!

q1605 said...

I was thinking the same thing.

mulderfan said...

I'm beginning to think Alex is a woman too and she has wiener envy.

q1605 said...

Or gender confused post op tranny who wishes he had kept his dick