Sunday, February 28, 2016

I finally found streaming video of my ex wife.


This actress is a dead ringer for my ex in every way imaginable.
And this isn't me  being a smart ass. She looked just like this actress and I bet when I was out of the room her demeanor was like hers. I used to watch her at parties and she would jump up on these guys and grind her crotch onto theirs. No shit! Their girlfriends and wives would give me a look like "are you watching your wife?" and I would just look back and shrug my shoulders like "what do you want me to do about it" the only thing that was more embarrassing than her cuckolding me on the dance floor was trying to reel her in? Either way she would make you sorry. Much like my mother.   

4 comments:

Judith said...

Ew ew ew

I do love Lisa Kudrow.

q1605 said...


It's the Jan Brady actress that looks like my ex. Marsha Marsha Marsha.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

Scary. This one has that Valley Girl accent too. Ugh....

Joan S said...

A lot of crazy women like this. My mother was very proud of her ability to get very drunk. Yeah, very drunk, , drink anyone under the table. When I was little I couldn't figure out under the table, who was under the table? As far as her sexual prowess, yep better than... you know I'll save you that one. Imagine a masculine tough woman in bush jeans doing sex kitten talk.

Yep its very late and I should be getting to sleep, I talk too much.