Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Life with Barbara.........episode #42 Mom Humps a Tree!

I don't know how many hours I spent watching my mother carry on imaginary conversations with imaginary men in front of the mirror with me looking on in horror. But it was kind of like this. But she wouldn't stop if we walked in on her. We were kids and she didn't care if we thought she was crazy. What would we know? She knew by the time we figured out what a wing nut she is  we would be grown up and she could call us liars and dope heads.


I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a mean bitch. 

5 comments:

Judith said...

Yikes! But hilarious (the clip, not your mother doing the same in all seriousness).

Is it weird that I like her cardigan?

q1605 said...

Compared to my mother that's not weird at all. Molly Shannon bows out when she realizes the nun is watching her. That was a courtesy never extended to me and my sister. One time she was doing this on the freeway and asked me to smell her breath and almost had a wreck.

q1605 said...

Somebody told me that their mother used to do the same thing. Was that you Judith? This was way back. I just know it creeped out more than all the other creepy stuff she did combined. And thats a lot of creep show.

Judith said...

No, not my mother. My mother is petty asexual in my opinion.

q1605 said...

My mother was a sexual when you got her behind closed doors but when a man was around she was disgusting. One time a couple she knew was coming over and she met them at the door wearing provocative lingerie. The woman was so pissed that she dropped my mother as a friend.