Friday, March 25, 2016

Do You Have Prince Albert in a Can?

Good god almighty. I can't get out of bed in the morning with out something reminding me of some demented thing my mother had me do. So I am watching this Movie called "Ask me Anything". It's about this teenage girl essentially running amok and screwing married guys and making the grown ups around her threadbare and just flinching when they see her coming. The movie sort of paints her as better than she really was because it ends with her pretty well disappearing off the face of the earth. Presumably murdered by someone who had enough of her shit, because as innocent as they portrayed her to be, she was  inflicting some permanent damage on the people that got close to her. She didn't deserve to die if that's what became of her, but people tend to get real serious and real unhappy when some slut bag ruins lives on a whim.
So I am watching her call her married boyfriend and she has her Spanish speaking friend there so if the wife answered she could chatter at the wife in Spanish and pass it off as a wrong number. Which is just like my mother. She would dial up some guy and if he answered she would push me aside and start her mating call/dance ritual. But if the wife answered I had to follow her little script she had coached me on before she rang the guy up? I'm all of 8 or 10 years old and she has me covering her adult ass, lying for her like a cheap rug.




3 comments:

Joan S said...

That doesn't surprise me at all, I wish it did. These creatures never surprise me. We used to have a married guy come over once in a while for mother to have a roll in the hay. He was good to us, gave us advice, but we never knew when he would show up at the door.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

Mine was more "discreet" in her antics, but still remember being disgusted watching her "flirt".

q1605 said...

Mine pushed things as far as she could. Until someone called her and then she called them liars