Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dennis Rodman

I don't want to detract from Dennis Rodman's trip to North Korea because when you come down to it, it was still a ballsy move for staunch capitalist to visit a staunchly totalitarian dictator who had just executed his own uncle for no reason but to make room at the top. But he cries on camera here and it's JUST like my mother.
Rodman could have easily been taken out and lynched like the People of the United States had no problem doing to his ancestors. I only post this because he nailed my mothers affect down cold.
She cried over the astronauts being burned alive in Apollo 1. She cried after LBJ died of a heart attack. She cried over the guy she killed, moments after she said she would kill him again if she could.
She cried if it was sunny.
She cried if it was rainy.
She cried during a full moon and she cried during an eclipse. She cried any time some else was trying to talk if there was a million to one chance she would lose control of the narrative and she might be exposed for lying, slutty, sack of shit her kids knew her to be.  She could be counted on to cry at every inopportune moment. It hardly ever was the right method under the right circumstance. It just was what it was and what it was was nauseating.
But he has her nailed to a T. I don't think my mother had that many piercings but she's been with her master (the dark lord) for a while now.


9 comments:

Joan S said...

Wow, that sounds to me like a full blown covert malignant narcissist. The most dangerous kind. Its weird how they can mimic real human emotions, but it does go way overboard. I used to have so much respect for Denis Rodman, and when he was married to Carmen Electra, those two looked so cozy, I was jealous.

q1605 said...

There was some bro ha ha going on with North Korea holding a couple of diplomats and after Rodman left they let them go. You gotta respect a guy that can get Carmen Electra. She looks more like one of those Japanese Sex Dolls. But the way he was just talking and unraveling was exactly like my mother. She would be talking about how blue the sky was and you would see her lip start to quiver. Then a tear would roll down her cheek and she would start dabbing at her eyes with a Kleenex. It almost makes me feel bad about how it all turned out. Nah not really. In the final score of ruining a family her score is two million eight hundred thousand four hundred and forty two. Her families score would be right around zero.

Joan S said...

My crazy ex actually cried over princess diana dying for a few days. He was an emotional wreck over it. In the nineties, this was so cool to see a guy do that. Yeah right.

q1605 said...

Maybe he was hormonal. I was with wife #1 and at my sisters. We poured a beer down the drain in her honor. We just ran it through our bladders first.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

I always wondered about Dennis Rodman's coziness with North Korea, what is he a spy messenger boy or something? The whole thing is weird. It creeps me out finding out your mother boo-hooed her way through life, that would be harder to take in some ways in a narc with fake tears. I saw fake tears once or twice but those were when she was under duress or putting on funeral show-times otherwise mine never showed any emotion. The fake-criers can be dangerous because they get others to feel sorry for them quicker.

Joan S said...

Hormonal, I'm surprised he didn't have his period.

q1605 said...

I am surprised he went over there. I was watching a documentary on Qaddafi and he was sucking up to the presidents of these African countries and after they would leave his "office" He would call one of his aids over and tell them to give the slave a token of good will. Like he was dismissing them as losers and insignificant specs. But he wanted to eventually rule the African continent but couldn't unless he sucked up to them all. Yeah Joan I don't get it. Funny thing if you had seen me minutes after they loaded my father up and drove him to the funeral home you wouldn't have a clue of what had just happened. I am sure I was white as a sheet but I never shed a tear,

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

Yeah Qaddafi was letting him know he was in charge, they were just tools for him, probably for something related to oil money. You probably were frozen down Q, when the poop really hits the fan, I go cold, no emotions, it's rare. It actually was something that helped me at my last psycho job.

q1605 said...

I am trying to remember what his exact words were. I think "give the slave child a gift". Something very dismissive.