Friday, April 1, 2016

Mom Hates Fags

My mother hated just about everything all the time, but she saved her special reserve hate for gay men. My cousin from my fathers sister was gay but he eventually died from uncontrolled diabetes and my best male friend was gay but died from an accidental drug over dose a few years after my cousin. Why do I bring these two long dead guys up now? Because they both came from two of the most repressed gay hating families that ever lived on the plains of North Texas and both felt comfortable enough around me to test the waters of coming out of the closet to. And while I am thinking about it, not a single one of the group who clamored to gain favor from my mother after I went NC were men, gay, or other wise. They all just happened to be lying conniving, back stabbing bitches.  Buddhists think that the emotions you feel at the time you die is carried into your next life. If this is true, I have a message for you from my mother's festering corpse.

5 comments:

Judith said...

My mother used to be (and probably still is) terrified that she will get AIDS if she is served food by a gay waiter or chef. She went to San Francisco with my dad and was all freaked the fuck out.

q1605 said...

My sister told me she called our mom after those anthrax scares and she was disinfecting her mail. Like someone would take the time to send microbes to her.

q1605 said...

The only person I can think of who might have sent her tainted mail would have been me.

Judith said...

Lol. You know, this reminded me of when my mother suddenly had a phobia about going to her mailbox when my dad was out of town. That may have been around the anthrax time too. Or she was just plain lazy and/or being passive-aggressive about my father going out of town for work.

Probably all of the above.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother trying to kill my mother because she isn't worth going to jail over. She'd probably enjoy it if I hated her that much.

q1605 said...

That's probably what keeps me from taking a lethal swipe at my ex. My mom would have an orgasm if her actions led me to go to prison.