Saturday, October 29, 2016

Dirty Water

I have yet to meet a narcissist that wouldn't steal the pennies off a dead mans eye's. 
So why would your narcissist be any different from mine?  Just making sure they keep their hands where you can see them isn't enough. You have to watch them as closely as they are watching you. And trust me they are watching you. Like an owl watches a mouse. They don't trust anybody because they know they can't be trusted and they think we all think like them.  If their lips are moving they are lying about something. And if there is a pen in their hand they are forging a document. Everywhere. All the time.  Be it hiding assets in a divorce or greasing up a formerly close relative of an old friend  to commandeer family assets from some other family coffers beside their own. It took me three houses before I figured this out. So take my advice and head them off at the pass. If they are at your dinner table or at a  lawyers office, be equipped with Lawanda's Narcissist's theft prevention devices.  




7 comments:

Judith said...

My mother probably hasn't stolen money or items, but she tried to steal my identity and self-worth.

Five Hundred Pound Peep said...

They'll steal anything that isn't nailed down. And if they don't steal it, they'll scam it. I agree watch your pocketbook and anything else. I never left my purse unattended at my mother's house, well I'd keep it in the same room. LOL what does that say. I didn't want her nosy self knowing what pills I was taking or anything like that. LOL with Aunt Esther's purses.

q1605 said...

Maybe the world should start using the word narcissist and steal or stolen. And include anything of value interchangeably. "Goodness gracious I've been narced!" Which could be substituted for an all around gutting of what makes you a person as well as your fiances. We sold out of hamburgers but Barbara narced us after we closed. I had cashed this weeks check but I got narced. We had this months rent paid but someone narced us when we weren't looking. Don't go into that part of town after dark cuz you are bound to be narced. They use to be affluent until Barbara was born and she narced them. OK I think you get my drift

q1605 said...

Or Judith. They were such nice people until the matriarch narced them. The matriarchal narc. The worst kind because you have your mother bashing you in the head and society tells you there is something wrong with you.

Tundra Woman said...

Yeah. They were carpet bombing your life while you were anguishing over "how to get along" wth them.
TW

q1605 said...

But she's your mother! How can you hate your mother? Only drug addicts and sociopaths hate their mothers! Right you are, but you missed a generation. No body thinks from the bottom up and that we hate our mothers for a reason. They look at the top down. I wonder what Doug did to piss his mother off? Hmm being born? You can't help that! Somebody should have told her. People believe the worst because it's easier and it doesn't challenge their belief system.
Rule number one. It's the kids that are fucked up.
Rule number two. It's the kids that are fucked up. There's more potential wind fall by siding with the mother. She has had more time robbing and looting so we get the larger payoff at their death. And the kids have no assets because it was their kids they were robbing and looting from.

mulderfan said...

Ha,ha,ha "forging documents"! Talk about projection! My narc was convinced by his "mini-me" that I forged POAs!Good call genius, now you're stuck with the whole enchilada!

"It's the kids that are fucked up." My mother once asked me why her kids couldn't just get along and I told her to look in the mirror. Needless to say, that zinger whizzed right by her. Of course the kids are fucked up they were narced from the day they were born.